Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Cold Sore treatment - Can Lysine honestly Stop My Cold Sores?

Lysine, as a cold sore treatment, is a proven way to get rid of cold sores - and keep them gone. If you have a minute, let me give you the facts so you do not waste your money or suffer needlessly.

You may have heard about lysine as a weapon against the herpes simplex virus and the cold sores it creates. Possibly you have even tried a lysine salve or lotion and been disappointed.

Flounder

There is a lot of information out there about lysine - how and why it works so well. Some of the information I have seen is quite good but a lot of it is inaccurate. Let us take a look at what we know about Lysine today.

1. Lysine smothers cold sores much as water suffocates a fire.

Oxygen fuels a fire. Water starves the fire by removing the oxygen fuel it needs to survive. The amino acid lysine acts quite a bit the same way. The herpes virus cannot use it.

The replication process of the herpes simplex virus is the actual cause of your sores. Regularly it is dormant and activates only when it senses an opportunity to originate new virus clones.

The herpes virus cannot do this alone. This sponge virus enters your cells and military them to originate new copies. Then the primary virus particle destroys the cell to publish the virus, creating the illustrated ulcer-like sore.

2. Arginine, other amino acid, is the main fuel needed to originate the herpes viruses.

Arginine, like lysine, is quite tasteless in our diet. Arginine has many good uses in your body, such as reducing blood pressure by dilating the blood vessels. Weight lifters and cardiac patients often benefit by taking arginine supplements.

Unfortunately, if you are susceptible to these outbreaks, getting too much arginine will certainly bring them on.

Your cells store arginine and lysine in the same warehouse area within the cell. Space is wee so the more of one the less of the other can be stored.

By flooding your cells with lysine, and reducing arginine in your diet, you will effectively halt the herpes simplex virus because it will not have the fuel it needs to originate a sore. Lysine military out the stored arginine thus starving the cold sore fire.

3. Lysine will not work unless it really gets through the cell membrane and into the cell warehouse area.

Lysine needs to get into your bloodstream and reach the interior of your cells. To accomplish this, you must take lysine orally, either in food or supplement form.

This is important to keep in mind because you will see cold sore rehabilitation salves at the store that highlight lysine as the main ingredient. It does very wee good to put lysine directly on the sore. Your body and cells cannot really discharge it in this form.

Most dairy products, especially from Wisconsin, are very high in lysine. Some fish is also an perfect source, particularly Flounder. In fact, Flounder is one of the richest lysine foods known - about 14 grams per 450 gram (1 lb.) serving.

Some folks record that eating one pound (454 grams) of Flounder in a singular day wipes out their sores. If you like fish, this is a very clean and yummy option anytime.

Lysine supplements (in 500-milligram capsules) are still the most suitable way of getting sufficient extra lysine. You can really operate dosage levels by the number of capsules you take. You may have to do a wee experimenting until you find the right dosage for your private success, but it really is worth it.

People often find success taking four to six capsules daily while an outbreak is in progress. In the middle of outbreaks, many folks take one or two capsules daily to help as a prevention measure.

Lysine is very safe but, as with any treatment, it is all the time best to start low and build up. It really does stand out as one of the top cold sore rehabilitation methods today.

Keep in mind that lysine may not be the total reply for your private situation. However, be sure to use it because it truly does work and will help. Lysine certainly should be a part of any cold sore rehabilitation plan you create.

A Cold Sore treatment - Can Lysine honestly Stop My Cold Sores?

Tags : Motorcycle Store video games Store

4 comments:

  1. • This is real take it serious, i am JOHNSON JUDITH i am from Ireland. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure HIV/AIDS, I never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for death to come because i was broke, one day i heard about this great man called Dr ODUWA who is well known for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me HIV/AIDS negative, and my son and i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. If you are HIV/AIDS patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him at +2348070685053.
    THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr ODUWA CURE
    . COLD SORE
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER
    . HPV
    . LASSA FEVER
    . GONORRHEA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using this herbal cure remedy for 3 months now. So far, it has cured my HEPATITIS B, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Cranberry Juice 1tsp. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it's diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact : EMAIL..DR. EKPEN doctorekpen222@gmail.comor call/whatsapp +2348102454875. you can get the cure from him and be free from all kinds of diseases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello everyone here, my name is jacob kelivin I am from United State , i want to share a great testimony of how Dr LUCKY herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis size was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing and discouraging, a 37 year old full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame my wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor , she never enjoyed sex, i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until last two months when i saw a testimony of how Dr LUCKY herbal mixture cream have been helping people from the globe,i saw one MR KLEVIN testifying of how Dr LUCKY helped him enlarge his penis size so i decided to give him a try ,we talked and he gave me steps to follow which i did and to my greatest surprise in less than 14 days of taking the herbal mixture cream my penis grow to 9inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 10.7 inches long and i was amazed when my wife said i satisfy her so well now all thanks to Dr LUCKY herbal mixture cream,i will forever be grateful to him
    you can contact him via email (drluckyherbalcenter@gmail.com
    i also learnt that DR LUCKY also have the herbal cure to problems like

    BREAST BUMS AND ENLARGEMENT PILLS

    PENIS ENLARGEMENT HERBAL CREAM

    DIABETE 1/2

    HERPES GENITAL

    ERECTILE DISFUNCTION/WEAK ERECTION

    CANCER

    HIV/AIDS

    ALS

    HPV 123

    PREMATURE EJACULATION

    HEART FAILURE

    HEPATITIS A,B,C

    MARRY ME SPELL

    ATTRACTION SPELL

    EMPLOYMENT SPELL

    AUTHORITY SPELL

    MONEY SPELL

    EX BACK SPELL

    WIN ELECTION SPELL

    WIN COURT CASE SPELL

    PROMOTION SPELL

    so if you you are suffering from any of this problems please do not hesitate to contact him now email via

    ( drluckyherbalcenter@gmail.com)

    you can call or Whatsapp him +2348035583954

    THANKS

    ReplyDelete